Just over a month ago this all began and I have to tell you, not a day when by when I wasn’t thinking about it. About how I would make it and how I would pay for it! It’s over now and in the few hours that I watched it being played I saw people smiling and having a great time together. It’s the coolest feeling.
I want to take this chance to thank the the key people that helped me make the Winnitron NZ
- First off would be all the Bit Collective guys for creating the Winnitron 1000 and inspiring me to create the NZ. Thank you for all your help.
- I want to give a special thanks to Kert Gartner for always being free to talk over email and letting me bug him with questions. Kert you were always friendly and welcoming. Thank you for all your encouragement. Thank you also to for creating all the coolest parts of the Winnitron being the Marquee Design and Attract Screen
- Thank you to my friend Robbo Robertson for helping me with all of the computer hardware and letting me come into your office every other day and annoy you with questions.
- Thank you to the guys at 212 for letting me have the old Shinobi machine
- Lastly I want to thank my Dad for helping me when it came to mounting things in the cabinet. Plus the other countless things you helped with. I really couldn’t have done it without you
I’ve now created a Winnitron NZ facebook page so if your into that sort of thing check it out